RP, ExAT, MIS, BFA
Terri, an Expressive Arts Therapist (ExAT) since 2009, considers the Arts the original deep space of healing and transformation. She brings her many years of ExAT experience creating kind, safe community in Arts Drop-Ins serving street-involved and homeless adults, to the work of reconnecting the self to its abundant inner resources and out to life; all through the surprises brought forward as the Arts open to the light of curiosity.
Working from her private practice in Leslieville, as well as online, Terri’s compassion, authenticity, and presence, supports a consistent, non-judgemental connection that is open-hearted, accepting and empowering.
Her training and experience include:
• A decade providing Clinical Supervision
• Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner (Gabor Maté approach)
• Concurrent Disorders Certificate, Recovery Oriented Approach (CAMH)
• Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery (Valerie Mason-John)
• Intersectional Anti-Oppression Feminist Facilitation Framework (WCREC)
• Expressive Arts Therapy Diploma (CREATE)
• Indigenous Cultural Competency Training Level 1 and 2 (OFIFC)
• Cybercounselling Level 1 (Therapyonline.ca)
I have partnered with clients on the following issues: confidence, sexuality, relationships, trauma, CPTSD, depression, anxiety, isolation; identity, equity, intersecting, or compartmentalized worlds, age, class, image, physical/developmental/emotional ability. Rekindling connection with Self, other and community through creativity.
BIPOC/BAME & 2S LGBTQQPIASW+ aware.